Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Colour me Purple!!!

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week.

Today's card is one I made for Mum for her birthday the other week, but haven't yet posted.

The image is Colour me Wonderful from Saturated Canary, and I decided to colour her in mainly purples. 


I coloured her with Promarkers and then cut her out with a plain circle die. 


The paper is from the stash but I'm not sure what collection it's from as I've had it for ages.


I used some lace, ribbon and trim for the bottom, then added some lilac and purple flowers.


Then I used a chipboard Mum and coloured it purple to match the card, then went over it with a silver glitter pen for a bit of sparkle.


Hope you like it.


Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!