Shabby Blogs

Thursday 19 June 2014

Colour me.........

...........wonderful!

That's the name of this fabulous SC digi we purchased recently.  Yes, we have spent rather a lot on digi stamps of late and we really need to calm down a bit, BUT I can't see it happening :-) Lol!


Her hair didn't turn out as nicely as I wanted but I was happy with the rest so she's ended up on a little card.  There is no sentiment as then it can be used for any occasion.


The papers are more of the midnight blush collection I used last week for Mum's birthday.  I never throw the scraps away as you never know when they may be useful ;)


Hope you like her.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!