Shabby Blogs

Saturday 7 June 2014

Faerie Marci

Hello everyone.  The eagle-eyed amongst you may have noticed that this is the 600th post on our little blog!  That's a lot of waffling on, isn't it?

So as it's such a momentous occasion you would think I have something extra special to share with you, wouldn't you?  Think again, lol ;)

I was stuck for a layout, so I used a sketch I like from I {heart} sketches.
(http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/sketches-2/)


Using this I made a card for a colleague who has just got a promotion and a new job.


I coloured the image with Promarkers and she turned out really well.

This is Faerie Marci from LaLa Land crafts.


This is a close up of the Dear Lizzy and 5th Avenue papers I used.


I added a simple bow and ribbon to the bottom to finish it off.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!