Shabby Blogs

Thursday 5 June 2014

History Book

In just four short weeks, Jen and I are heading off for a holiday in Sardinia, and I can't wait!!  Until then we are trying to complete as many projects as possible so we have something to schedule while we are away.

One of the things we are keen to do is some altered art style projects.  I've started quite simply, with this note book.  This is used to keep notes from my other hobby - genealogy.  What do you think?


The image is obviously Denise from SC (again!) but she just seemed right for this project.


The letters are from Studio Calico and the papers are all from the Vintage Notes collection.


These flowers were bought at a craft fair a while back and are all wired together.  Normally I split these up but I decided to go for impact with these.


So that's it.  Something pretty to make my notes in.  Hope you like it.


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!