Shabby Blogs

Saturday 14 June 2014

Love U Lily May

Good morning. Hope you have all had a good week and are enjoying your weekend so far. Today is my grand daughters 6th birthday. So today's post is one of the cards I made for her. 

I used the LaLa Land digi stamp called cheeky monkey. This is one of my first LaLa Land stamps and I love them, so will definitely be getting some more. 


I coloured it with promarkers and then cut her out by hand. Then I 'sat' her on a fancy shaped piece of card.


The papers are old ones from the stash, and I added them to an 8 x 8 card base with a piece of dark brown card stock.


I cut the love sentiment with a Paper Smooches die and then added a cardboard stick-on U underneath.


I finished the card with a stick-on number 6 and lots of pretty flowers.


Hope you like it. See you soon, take care.

xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!