Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Me to You card

Good morning all. Today's card was a very simple one to put together. 

I used a ready made Me to You topper and stuck it on to a die cut Lacey Circle. 


The paper is from the stash and all matted with Coredinations card stock. 


I used a 7x5 card blank and then created a sentiment banner on the computer. I stuck this across the middle of the card at an angle. 


Then I added a stick on 6 at the top and I finished it off with a few cupcake stickers piled up in the bottom corner. 



Like I said really simple today but hope you still like it. 


Take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!