Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Pretty note book

Good morning, hope you are all well today. I'm mainly making cards for birthdays at the end of the week at the minute. So unfortunately that means I can't share them yet lol. So today we have a little altered notebook. 

I bought a pack from one of our local discount shops and this is how it started out.


After a little bit of TLC this is how it ended up.


I covered the front with card stock and then used a Lili of the Valley image for the main topper. I cut this out with Spellbinders Opulent Ovals and added it to the front.


I used a Tonic border punch to make the fancy piece at the top and then used a single hole punch all the way along so that I could thread the cover back on to the binding rings.


I added some cream lace and a piece of green ribbon to the bottom and then finished it off with a matching bow and some stick on letters to spell Notes.


Hope you like it.


Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!