Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Reading Beauty



Hi folks.  Hope you're keeping well?

I recently shared several of my colouring practice pieces, one of which was Reading Beauty, below.


Well I've now turned her in to a simple little card, just using one piece of paper, one piece of card and a small sentiment.  I am trying to make really easy cards this week as I have so many birthday pieces to make for the weekend.  I obviously can't share those until the birthday girls have seen them, so we are doing double duty this week - one to save to blog later and one to blog now! Lol x


So here she is.  What do you think?


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!