Shabby Blogs

Monday 21 July 2014

Awesome!

Well it's Monday and we are all back to work today.  Jen and Alan had a few extra days after me and I wish I'd taken them too!  Still only 5 weeks until I'm off again lol ;)


My card today is made with Ellie Awesome Sauce, which I have used before.  I love this quirky image!

The papers are My Girl from American Crafts and I've layered them with grey cardstock.


The sentiment is one of the first stamps I ever bought and is from Creative Expressions.  I thought it suited Ellie perfectly.


The moustache was stamped with Teal Staz-on ink, outlined with a Copic multi liner and cut out by hand.
I think it fits really well on this card.


I added a little bling to the bottom and that completed my card.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!