Shabby Blogs

Saturday 26 July 2014

Beret Marci

Good morning all and happy Saturday. Well I have finally made a card. 1st one in 10 days! I know just not like me at all. But even though the will to get crafty has returned, the old Mojo hasn't, so this card has been a bit of an effort lol. 


The image is Beret Marci from La La Land Crafts. I do love these images, they are very cute. 


I have coloured her with my Spectrum's and then cut her out by hand. 


The papers are a mixture of a random piece from the stash combined with a piece of one of the Santoro 12 x 12 pieces. They really are too lovely to cut up but we are making ourselves use them more lol. Then I used a couple of different shades of teal/blue Coredinations card to sit Marci on.


I added the picket fence and lamp post, then the banner die in the corner all cut from DCWV self adhesive border strips. 


Then I finished her off with one of the sentiments that comes with the La La Land digi stamps and a little blue pearl.

Hope you like it, see you soon.

Take care.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!