Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Happy Birthday K

Good morning everyone, hope you are well. Today is my daughter K's 26th birthday. (Gosh that makes me feel old lol). So happy birthday love, hope you have a great day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

As we aren't seeing K until later, I can't share her birthday cards yet. So today's card is one I made for Jude's birthday a couple of weeks ago. 


The image is Faerie Marci from La La Land Crafts. I coloured her with Spectrum Noirs and then cut her out and rounded the corners. 


The papers are from the stash but I'm not sure what range they are from. 


The stamp is one I have had for ages and this time I stamped it with Teal Stazon ink. Then I cut around the sentiment by hand and added it to the side of the card mounted on foam pads. 


The I just finished it off with a few pink pearls. 

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!