Shabby Blogs

Friday 15 August 2014

70th Birthday Card

Good morning everyone, hope you are well. 

Today's card is one I have made for Mum's friend who is 70 tomorrow. She asked me to make a card and incorporate an old photograph in to it, so this is what I came up with. 


I used CraftArtist for the background and to add the photo and text. Then I printed in on to white linen card. 


The flowers are a mixture of paper ones and Tim Holtz Tattered Florals. They are held together with brads and I also added a silver flower to the large one. 


I used black card to frame the design and then used some black ribbon across the middle. 


Then I added hearts and gems and a die cut heart topped with a little wooden heart to finish it off. Mum likes it so lets hope Hazel does too.


Thanks for stopping by again. See you soon, take care. 

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!