Shabby Blogs

Sunday 31 August 2014

Collecting Wrinkles

Good morning all, hope you are well. Today's card is the one I made for Alan for his birthday from me. 

The image is a Bugaboo Stamps image called Gus Birthday - Collect Wrinkles. I've had the image for ages but never used it, so thought it would be perfect to make a lighthearted card for Alan.


I coloured it with Copics and Spectrums and then cut it out with Labels 29.


The sentiment came with the stamp so I cut that out with a smaller labels 29 die.


Then I cut the letters for Husband and the number 60 with a Tim Holtz letter die, and stuck these on to white card and then backed them with the teal card. 


The happy birthday are chipboard words that I coloured with a teal marker to match the card. Then I put it all together with some matching paper from the stash.


Hope you like it, Alan did, take care, see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!