Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Guitar man

Hello again.  I hope our UK readers had an enjoyable Bank Holiday yesterday - that's the last one until Christmas! lol :D

Yesterday was also the birthday of my very favourite brother-in-law (ok he's my ONLY brother-in-law, but he's still my favourite!!)

Yes Jen is now married to a 60 year old!  

Happy Birthday Alan!!


This is the card I made for Daniel and Staci to give to him.
I used a Lili of the Valley image. 


The papers are from the stash and I have no idea which company they are from ;)

I distressed all the edges and inked with Vintage Photo distress ink.


The clock face is a Tim Holtz die which I really like.  I then just added a few stars and spelt out DAD with stickers.


Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!