Shabby Blogs

Saturday 9 August 2014

New desk tidy

Good morning all and welcome to the weekend. Hope you are all enjoying some nice weather wherever you are. We've had a couple of bad thunderstorms lately so I am hoping the weekend will be nice.

Today's post is a little project that I've had sat on my desk for a while now, and never got around to doing. So this week I made myself get it finished ;o)) 


It started with this holder from an empty hand wash and hand lotion set. I thought It might come in handy for something. 


Then I found these two empty pots fitted into the holes perfectly lol. 

So after a bit of sprucing up, this is what I have now. 


I covered the base and tubs with papers from the Docrafts Midnight Blush Capsule Collection.


I used Ranger Glue N Seal in Matte to stick everything down and to give it a seal.

Then I added some lace around the base. 


I decided to chop the small lip off the very top of the pots so that they sat better in the holder, so I covered the rims with some more lace. 


Now it is sat on my desk holding all my little tools and pens etc. 

Hope you like it, take care.

See you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!