Shabby Blogs

Thursday 18 September 2014

Happy 30th Birthday Ian

Good morning all, today is my son-in-law's 30th birthday, and we haven't taken too much delight in keep telling him he's getting old! honestly ;o)) But the worst culprit for it is my daughter K, she thinks it's highly amusing to keep reminding him of how old he is today lol. So I decided to make her an amusing card to send to him too, this is what I came up with. 


The image is from The Stamping Chef, and was great fun to colour. I coloured her with Copics and Spectrum Noirs and then cut her out by hand. 


The papers are a mixture from a couple of different collections and the piece of backing card was in my scrap box. 


I found some coordinating ribbon in the stash and used this down one side and across the bottom.


I wrote up a couple of sentiments on the PC and printed them out on plain white card. Then I used a small tag die and Labels 29 to cut them out. 

I finished the card off with a few chunky black pearls.


Hope you (and Ian) like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!