Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Mojo Monday 361

Morning all.

This card was made for Kay and Ian's wedding anniversary, using this week's sketch from Mojo Monday.


What do you think?



The image is another Lili of the Valley design and the papers are from my stash.



I wanted a decent sized sentiment but couldn't find anything I liked, until I came across this heart.  Unfortunately the edging was blue but a cocoa promarker soon took care of that problem.



You can't tell it was ever blue, can you?


So that's my card.  I am entering it into the Mojo Monday challenge, so wish me luck. 


TTFN Jude xx

3 comments:

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!