Shabby Blogs

Thursday 25 September 2014

Samantha

Hello everyone.  My card today is shared with you from the beautiful Yorkshire coastal town of Filey.  


While my daughter is on honeymoon I have been spending the week with my granddaughter.  For a change of scenery I have booked us into a caravan park for three nights, and have taken my Mum along as back up, lol :)


I fancied doing something different but couldn't think what.  Then while browsing a few blogs for inspiration, I came across a stepper card.  I haven't made a stepper card in ages and I really enjoy doing them, so I decided to give it a go.


The image is Samantha from Saturated Canary - http://saturated-canary.myshopify.com/products/samantha


I coloured her with Copics and Promarkers.


I used 3 die cuts to build up the word for the front, but used a single layer on foam pads for the sentiment inside.


This picture shows how badly I need to clean the glass top on my craft table.  It is covered in glue, paper and ink!!


See you at the weekend.  TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!