Shabby Blogs

Thursday 11 September 2014

Sassi-tude

I invented a new word!  Well it might not be new but it's new to me, lol!  
S-A-S-S-I-T-U-D-E
It's origins are pretty obvious.  
This is Becki and Becki is a sassy lady with attitude.


I coloured Becki several weeks ago and when I got her out of my coloured digi drawer (yes I have a drawer for coloured images - and one for uncoloured :0) I noticed her lips had run a little.  It didn't stop me from using her but she may just end up in the box and not be sent to anyone.  It's a shame really because I was very happy with the shading on this image.


I used two papers from the stash and picked out the green and blue to use as mats for the image.  I also added a decorative border and a few pearls.


So that's Becki, my lady with sassi-tude :)


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!