Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Tiddly Inks Christmas

Recently I've been thinking about Christmas cards for work.  
I don't want anything too elaborate, so when I saw these Tiddly Inks stamps that came with a recent magazine, I decided these were what I needed.

I coloured the images flat (that is with no shading) as I have quite a few to do.  These are my first practice pieces to see how much I want to do, which stamp to use and what layout I want.

I like this little carol singer and may use some darker colours for my next version.


This however is my favourite.  I always fall back on the traditional dark green and rich reds.


Hope you like them.  

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!