Shabby Blogs

Saturday 1 November 2014

Christmas Ornament Luka

Good morning folks, and welcome to November. 


Well after days of sorting out the craft room and rearranging things, I finally found some time to actually make something!!!


The image is a rubber stamp from La La Land Crafts called Christmas Ornament Luka. I stamped it on to some light blue and pink coloured cardstock and then coloured the image with Copics.


The paper is from the stash and I backed it with very dark brown card and mounted it all on to a cream A5 card blank.


Then I used a couple of Cheery Lyn dies for the mistletoe and Merry Christmas banner. I added some glossy accents to the mistletoe and snowflake to give them some shine. 


Then I added a few gems to finish it off. 


Hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!