Shabby Blogs

Monday 10 November 2014

Christmas Sophia

Recently I've been trying to think of different ideas for Christmas cards that aren't traditional Christmas images.  


Today's card is made with Bedtime Sophia from Digi Stamp Boutique.  To me she looks like a little girl waiting for Father Christmas.


I used several embellishment dies for the decoration including a new flower which is part of My Favourite Thing Blueprints #3.  Jen bought it last week, but I used it first lol!


A touch of black distress glitter in the centre finishes it off nicely, don't you think?


TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!