Shabby Blogs

Friday 14 November 2014

Christmas Tweetings

Happy Friday.  Are you looking forward to the weekend as much as I am?


The card I'm sharing today is another one for Christmas, this time featuring a set of sweet little robins from Digi Stamp Boutique.


I bought a few different Christmas images a few days ago, and have had fun colouring them up.  Look out for more to come next week.


I only used one piece of Christmas paper as I wanted the focal point to be the robins.

The sentiment was part of the download and I just added a couple of snowflakes as embellishments.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!