Shabby Blogs

Sunday 9 November 2014

Heidi with sledge

Good morning all and happy Sunday, hope you are all having a good weekend.

Today's card is made using a new rubber stamp from Whimsy called Heidi with sledge.


I coloured it with Copics and then cut it out with a Spellbinders Decagon die. 


The backing card is Hunkydory I think, I'm not sure as it's been in the stash forever lol. I used the Noor snowflake die at the top and a Marianne Die for the Santa sleigh and reindeer.


I found some icy blue ribbon in the stash and put this across the card then added a blue stripey ribbon bow and a snowflake charm. 


The corner die and stamps are more Marianne ones and I thought the words were perfect for this scene.


I finished it off with some Stickles glitter glue on the image and the Santa sleigh. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!