Shabby Blogs

Monday 17 November 2014

Reading Beauty

Good morning all, well it's the start of another week, are you all ready for it? I don't think I am, I'd much rather be getting set up in the craft room than going to work lol. 

Anyway, today's card is a little bit different for me. I decided to colour an image using the one pencil technique that I learned at our last dabble day. 



I used Reading Beauty from Saturated Canary, and I'm really pleased with how she came out. 


I used an 8b graphite pencil and a paper stump to blend, and kept a new eraser handy to clean it up a bit as I do tend to get very messy hands lol. 


I used paper from the Midnight Blush collection from Docrafts/Papermania, and used some black lace across the card. Then I added some tiny pearl beads. 


The sentiment is cut using an Impression Obsession die and the flower is a gel sticker that I've had forever. 


I finished her off by just adding a few tiny pearls to her headband. 


Hope you like her too. See you soon, take care.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!