Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Winter scene

Good morning friends, hope you are well today. I decided to use the winter village scene on a card again today. 


I used a Spellbinders circle for the die cuts on Centura pearl card and the Marianne Designs winter village scene die.


 But this time I used a wintry background courtesy of some Simon Says Stamp paper and a snow stamp. The background I did by repeatedly stamping the snowfall stamp with Memento London Fog ink, again using Centura Pearl card. 


I also used the tree stamps from the latest Simon Says Stamp kit, I stamped them with green pigment ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I cut them out by hand. 


The Happy Holidays stamp is also from the November Simon Says Stamp kit and I finished the card off with a few tiny gems.



Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!