Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Winter Wishes

Good morning all and happy Tuesday. Hope you are all having a good start to the week. 

Today's card is made using a Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments die. 


I cut the largest of the ornaments twice, once in a turquoise sparkle card and then again in white card. 


Then I used a Marianne scenic die to cut into the white shape and then placed this on top of the turquoise layer. 


I used a simple message to stamp the sentiment and then cut it out with a labels die and cut a mat in the turquoise card. 


I added a couple of snowflakes around the edge and one on the bauble, then finished it off with a couple of pearls and a small star.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.  

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!