Shabby Blogs

Sunday 7 December 2014

Small stamps

Good morning all, hope you are having a good weekend. I was out all day yesterday at the dabble day, unfortunately Jude came down with a tummy bug so wasn't able to make it. But I still had a great time. I haven't had the time to photograph those projects yet, so I'll have to post another Christmas card today lol. 


So today's Christmas card is made using some of the little stamps in the stash that I never know what to do with lol. 

I wanted to try and use some of them, which have come free with magazines or as extras with larger stamp sets. 


I don't think they are big enough to use on their own so I used three different ones plus a sentiment to make this card. 


I coloured them with Copics and cut them out with a scalloped circle punch and then backed them with either red or gold card.  Then I found a coordinating paper in the stash and mounted it on more gold card on a 6x6 card blank. 


I think it's worked OK so will have a go at a few more. Anyway take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!