Shabby Blogs

Friday 30 January 2015

Beads beads and more beads

Good morning, hope you are all having a good week. I have been a bit under the weather so haven't been up to much crafting this week. However I did manage to get the beads out as I needed to make a few pieces. 


Mum had asked for some chunky jewellery, so I had a go at a really chunky necklace with beads that were gifted to me by a friend of Mum's. 


I also made a bracelet to match. 


The beads are a really lovely shade of green/yellow, I think olive best describes them. 


I made her a tiny pair of earrings to match, as with a chain that big you really don't want big earrings too. 


I dug out some of my antique silver coloured beads and spacers and I think it turned out really well. 


Hope mum likes it too as she hasn't seen it yet lol. 


I was also asked to make a couple of bracelet and earring sets for two bridesmaids who will be wearing navy blue. 


So I made one of them a two row bracelet and the other a three row. 


I used navy blue and off white pearls, with crystal spacers. 


Then I made them a couple of pairs of earrings to match. 



The bride also asked for a neutral set for a friend of hers so I made her a bracelet with off white and peach pearls. 


and of course earrings to match. 


I will be wearing blue to the wedding with gold and bronze accents so I made myself a set too. 


Nothing too fancy just fairly simple for me, ( like me) ;o))


I also made a little pair of blue earrings for mum with some new heart beads I had picked up. 



I thought I would throw in this pic of them all on the jewellery stand, just so you could see the snow we have outside at the min lol. 


Hope you're all staying safe and warm, take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!