Shabby Blogs

Saturday 10 January 2015

Engagement Cards

Good morning all and welcome to the weekend.

Today's cards are two that I have made for my son and his girlfriend who recently got engaged. 


For this first one I used an Anita's background stamp and stamped it with Danube Blue Memento Ink. 


I cut the panel out and rounded the corners and then backed it with blue Coredinations card. 


Then I used alphabet stamps to stamp their initials. 


I wrote a sentiment for the inside on the PC and then printed this in a matching blue ink. 


I used some paper from the stash and then some lace from the Vintage Notes collection. 


I finished the card with some pearl trim that Staci bought me at Christmas. Then I cut a couple of the single pearls off to put inside the O's on the stamped panel. 


This next one is very similar to one I have made before, but this time for an engagement. 


I used a matching heart embossing folder and stamp set on to a Kraft 6 x 6 card blank. 


I stamped the heart and sentiment using Cocoa Brown Memento ink. I then stamped this again on a piece of paper for inside the card, but this time I didn't ink the With Love sentiment so it was a plain box in the middle. 


I tried a few different stamps in the centre but couldn't find one I liked, so I ended up using some dry rub on lettering on to some Kraft card and then sticking this in the centre. 


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!