Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Hearts

I'm not really big on sending Valentine cards.  However, this Verve stamp set I won recently has inspired me to make at least one.  The set is called Hundred Hearts.



The layout was inspired by this MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch.


I stamped the sentiment on white card and die cut in to a circle.  I matted this with red card and used the same red to cut the arrows.



I layered more red and white card for the background and added a single heart.


I'm very pleased with the simplicity of this card.  The sentiment does most of the work.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!