Shabby Blogs

Thursday 29 January 2015

Jammin'

The image on my card today is Angie Jam from Saturated Canary.
I've had this image coloured for quite some time and she has finally made it on to a card :)


One of the Lili of the Valley pads I bought at the weekend is called On a High Note and I thought this was perfect for Angie.  She gives me that hipster, rock chick vibe lol.


What do you think?


 Anyway if all has gone to plan, as you read this, I am on a train to Birmingham for a work meeting.  Unfortunately the weather forecast says we are getting some snow overnight, and there may be travel disruptions.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!

TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!