Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 13 January 2015

May in January

Now that I've got Cody's cards all finished I can start on the next birthday which is Staci.  She actually has her birthday before Cody (perhaps I need to organise myself a bit better lol)
This is the first of her cards.


The image is another from the New Year bundle by Krista Smith and is called May.  
I wanted to use a circle matt and spent ages lining up the circle so that the hair wouldn't be cut off.  I fussy cut around the hair and was happy with my 'outside the lines' style cut out.  Unfortunately my clumsiness struck again and I ripped one of the hair strands.  This explains the embellishment over the edge of the circle!


I am really happy with my colouring again and feel I've made some real improvements lately.  Just goes to show that you can teach an old dog new tricks lol.


The sentiment is from a Molly Moo stamp set which I stamped with Simon Says Stamp Khaki ink.
The flowers and leaf swirl were gifts I received at Christmas and the embellishments at the bottom come from several of the Die-namics Blueprints die sets.


Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!