Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Reach for the stars

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. 

Today's card came about as I wanted to have a play with the new skyline dies from MFT. Jude got the solid one for Christmas and then she bought the top layer herself, but neither of us have used them yet.


I used a 6 x 6 card blank and cut the solid die in yellow and the top die in black. 


The sentiment stamp is from a Creative Expressions set called Dreamy Sentiments, stamped with black Archival ink.


I used a Marianne stars embossing folder for the background, and then inked it with Peacock Feathers and Faded Denim Distress Inks. 


Then I used some die cut stars in white Centura Pearl card to go over the top in a few places. 


Then I gave it a mat of yellow and black card and it was all finished. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!