Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Tunes - Cody's birthday

Hello again.  Remember I said I wanted to get ahead with my birthday cards for the month?  Well I've actually started!!

Jen's eldest grandson Cody will be 9 at the end of the month and I now have 2 cards made for him and 2 images coloured, ready to go.

This one is Tunes, part of the New Year release by Krista Smith (new-years-2015-special-bundle) which I just HAD to have lol.


I used a very simple layout and a classic red and blue colour scheme. The sentiment stamp was part of a set I got with the magazine Get Stamping.  I was quite upset when it went out of circulation as it had some good tips and ideas.


When I decide who this will be sent from I will add the appropriate nephew or grandson sentiment.  Until then I am very pleased with this card and I can see improvement in my shading on the image.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!