Shabby Blogs

Sunday 1 February 2015

Bird-day card

Happy  February everyone.  I hope you are having a peaceful Sunday.

The eagle-eyed amongst you may have noticed that Jen blogged the last 2 days.  There was a VERY good reason for that - I was being lazy! LOL!
Anyway Jen is away for the weekend so wouldn't have time to do anything new for tomorrow so I will be doing that one to pay her back.

With Jen being away I have been left in the craft room unsupervised :0  I have free rein to do what ever I want, so what have I done?  Browsed Pinterest looking for wedding card ideas and bought new digi stamps from Digi Stamp Boutique:)  I then used said stamps to make this very simple card.


What do you think??


I coloured the birdies quite simply without too much shading as I wanted to keep the crispness of the image.

I think it works.  How about you?


I'll see you again tomorrow.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!