Shabby Blogs

Monday 23 February 2015

Happy Birthday

Good morning folks, hope you've had a good weekend. 

Today's cards are making use of some of our dies and crafty bits that we don't use very often, but are really nice. 


I love big sentiments on cards and this Happy Birthday one from Cheery Lyn was one of the first sentiment dies I ever bought. I used it quite a bit at first but then it's just got left on the shelf, with a lot of other things lol. 


But I dragged them out this weekend and decided to make a couple of simple cards with them. 


This one also includes one of the butterflies from the Spellbinders Les Papillions Two set, that rarely gets used.


I finished it off with some sticky gem trim which I've also had for ages. 


This next card uses a sentiment from a Taylored Expressions set, that I've never used. 


The dragonfly stamp and die is from the latest version of  Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine.


I also dug out some Washi Tape for down the edge. 


I added a few flat backed pearls,



and used a black card blank for a change.


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!