Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Jill in purple

Hello everyone.  Hope the weather is nicer where you are.  We have had sleet, snow, rain and high winds the past few days and it doesn't seem to have been light at all!

I have quite a few cards to make over the next week so I am using up some images I have had coloured for a while.  This one is Jill from Saturated Canary.  Unfortunately she is one of a bunch of images that were retired at the end of 2014 so is no longer available.


I used some papers from my scrap box for the background and cut the hello from some left over grey cardstock.


I added three simple lilac pearls to the banner as I didn't think she needed too much decoration.


I intend to continue using up some of the scrap papers I have collected for my cards over the next week or so.  That way I will make room for adding some of the lovely new designs we have purchased lately ;)

See you all again soon.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!