Shabby Blogs

Thursday 12 February 2015

On Your Wedding Day

Yesterday we celebrated the marriage of Jen's son Daniel and his beautiful bride, Staci.
The ceremony was at a gorgeous stately hall with stunning grounds, pictures of which will follow at the weekend.

One of the many cards we made for the happy couple was this one using You and Me by Tiddly Inks.
I love this image and think it is suitable for engagement or anniversary cards as well as weddings.


For this version I've used a peachy pink for the dress but I've tried it in several different shades, including grey.  Each time I think I can't like it any more, but I do!


The sentiment is from a Digi Stamp Boutique set I bought last week and the papers are from a Santoro paper pad called If Only....


I love to put something nice inside a card and this time I printed the sentiment on a liner page.


Staci and Daniel will only get to see their cards quickly today as they fly off to Brazil later this evening.  They are spending the first days of their honeymoon at the Rio carnival!!  Hopefully they will have a fantastic time.


That's it for today so I'll catch you again at the weekend.  TTFN Jude xx










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!