Shabby Blogs

Sunday 15 February 2015

Wedding rings

Good morning all and happy Sunday hope you are all well. I'm hoping to spend some time in the craft room today, do you have any crafty plans? 


Today's card is another that I made for the wedding. This one was made after seeing something similar on Instagram. A lady I follow had made an engagement card with one ring on, so I thought I would adapt it to make a wedding card.


I used a couple of circle punches with a gold card to make the rings, and then added some clear gems to the top of one of them. 


I used an old stamp for the sentiment with Ranger Archival Jet Black ink.


Then I matted the image with another piece of the gold card and put it all on a 6 x 6 card blank. 


I really like this card. Hope you do too. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!