Shabby Blogs

Saturday 14 March 2015

Brown Owl

Hello everyone.  Judy back with a quick little card featuring another large sentiment.


The print was a freebie from How To Nest For Less last year. I thought the colours were perfect to match these pink and brown papers from a pad called What a Hoot by Trimcraft.


I matted the papers with pink and brown card, then added a piece of brown ribbon and a bow.
I didn't want anything to detract from the sentiment so I didn't add flowers as I had originally intended.  Hope you like it. 


I'm hoping to get some time in the craft room this weekend as I am seriously behind my card schedule.  I'll end up making all the cards I need at the last minute if I'm not careful!
Have a good weekend.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!