Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Camper Van

Today I've got the second of John's birthday cards to share.


This camper van image is from Handmade Harbour and as John would love to own an original VW camper this is very appropriate.


I used traditional colours for the image as the vans are often this creamy base with a colour.  I like the soft blue but I have seen some quite bright versions too.

Yes please...one day I will have one of these beauties...

I've kept the embellishments to a minimum as the card didn't really need them.  What do you think?


Catch you soon.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!