Shabby Blogs

Sunday 22 March 2015

Flutterby

We were all out partying yesterday so I didn't have much time for crafting.  I did manage to finish a card I started a few days ago though.


It was a bit plain so I added a butterfly and raised the sentiment.  The butterfly die is from Spellbinders and is called Papillions II.


The sentiment was inked with a Brilliance pigment ink called Galaxy Gold, then embossed with Simon Says Stamp fine detail embossing powder.


I used Ranger liquid pearls in gold pearl to add some dimension and matted the sentiment with a gold mirror card.


The papers are from a Kirstie Allsopp 5 x 5 paper pack in Cranberry Cream, which we bought in Hobbycraft earlier this week.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!