Shabby Blogs

Sunday 15 March 2015

Special Mum's day

Good morning all, It's Mothers Day here in the UK, or Mothering Sunday whichever you prefer. So today's card is the one I made for our little brother to give to Mum. 


I used a flower stamp for the background and stamped it with red Versafine Ink. Then I heat embossed it with Simon Says Stamp fine detail clear embossing powder. 


I used Centura Pearl cream card for the card base and the main panel. The ink stays wetter on this for longer so gives plenty of time to heat emboss. 


Then I cut a butterfly with an old die 3 times for the centre panel. I did one plain red, one in a  red spotty paper and then one on plain white. Then I stamped over the top of this with a script stamp and the red ink. 


I punched a couple of smaller butterflies for the edges out of a red shiny card. Then added some Creative Expressions Dazzlers and gems to the flowers.


I stamped the Mum and Mother's day sentiments with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then heat embossed them the same. 


Then I used a cream ribbed card for the centre panel backed with the red. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!