Shabby Blogs

Sunday 12 April 2015

Fly away

I decided to pick up the Copics again this weekend.  It seems ages since I did any colouring but I started again with a relatively simple image. This is from Wee Stamps and is called Love Trip.


I coloured the image to match the papers I had chosen (which makes a change)


These papers are from What a Hoot by Trimcraft.  All the papers are shades of pink and brown and, as the name suggests, some feature owls in the design!


I matted the papers on to an old gold card and layered them all on a 6 x 6 kraft blank.


Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!