Shabby Blogs

Monday 13 April 2015

Number card

Good morning all, hope you are well. This is the last of the 21st birthday cards that I made for my nephew.


I used a 7x7 card blank and cut a piece of grey SSS card to fit. Then I used an Xcut number die to cut the 21 out of the bottom corner. 


I found a piece of royal blue glitter card in the stash and put this behind. I tried a few different colours but really liked the blue and grey together. 


I used stamps from a Crafters Companion Sentimentals set for the sentiment and stamped them with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.


I then hunted through the stick on numbers that we have and came up with a few black and blue ones. Then I arranged them randomly over the front of the card. 


It's very simple but I hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!