Shabby Blogs

Friday 24 April 2015

Sparkle and Shine

I've found myself using a lot of the Simon Says Stamp items we have bought, for my cards recently.


This one uses stamps and embossing powder from the December 2014 kit.


I stamped all the elements with Versamark then embossed with liquid platinum powder.  Against the card it looks very golden.


There is a great variety of stamp styles in these kits and items I wouldn't necessarily have bought as individual items.


This isn't my usual style and I like that the kits help to push me outside of my comfort zone.

Hope you like it too.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!