Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Sun Rays

Good morning all, today is my niece, Cats birthday, and this is one of the cards I have made for her. 


She loves yellow so this one should be a winner lol. I used the new Sun Ray cover up from MFT Stamps, then inked a piece of card for behind it with three different coloured Distress Inks. 


I used Scattered Straw, then Mustard Seed and then a tiny bit of Tea Dye to darken the centre. 


The stamp is from the Blue Skies Ahead MFT Stamps set, stamped with Mustard Seed Distress Ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.


I used a pale blue card for the background and some little gold corners to make the panel stand out. 


Then I finished it off with some sparkly sequins in gold, silver and bronze.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!