Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Sunshine

Good morning all, hope you are well. Today's card is another that I have made using this months Simon Says Stamp card kit. 


I used another of the gold on Kraft card pieces for the background and then used a piece of plain gold card from the stash to make the part sun. All I did was die cut a circle, raise it on foam pads in the corner and then cut it down to the shape of the card.


Then I used the candle stamp from the set to make the suns rays. I used three different inks; Cantaloupe and Gold Memento ink and Scattered Straw Distress ink. 


Then I used some little gold and crystal stickers on the ends.


The sentiment stamps are also from the set. I stamped them with the Gold memento ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. 


Then I layered this on another piece of the gold card and added it to the bottom. Then a few more little stickers finished it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!