Shabby Blogs

Saturday 23 May 2015

Craft Artist Frame

Good morning all, today's is a very quick and easy project.  Our cousin's little boy was one last week, so as well as I few gifts I made him this frame for his birthday. 


The frame is an 8 x 8 deep box frame from The Range, and I used Craft Artist Software to produce an 8 x 8 scrapbook sheet.


I used the BFG (Big Friendly Giant) digikit for the background and the image in the corner. Then I used a letter from another kit for the 'S'. I made it really big and changed it to black so it would really stand out. Then I printed the page on to white card. 


Then I used scrabble tiles for the rest of his name and stuck them down with Cosmic Shimmer glue. 


A really quick and easy piece, but will still look lovely on his bedroom wall. 

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!